Labels

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Always & Forever-Wedding Favourites..


Today let's go through the lyrics of one of the World's greatest.. Luther Vandross on one of his Weddings favourite: Always & Forever!

Singer, songwriter. Born April 20, 1951, in New York City.

The youngest of four children, Vandross was raised by his mother after his father died. He became
interested in R& B music during high school, and in 1972, his song "Everybody Rejoice" was

picked up for the Broadway musical The Wiz. Soon after, he started recording commercial jingles and
worked as a backup singer..

In 1981, Vandross signed with Epic and released his debut album,Never Too Much, which sold more
than a million copies. He won his first Grammy in 1991 for "Here and Now," two in 1992 for co-
writing and performing "Power of Love," and a fourth in 1997 for "Your Secret Love."

Vandross continued to produce recordings throughout the 1990s with great success. These included a
Top Ten remake of "Endless Love" with Mariah Carey, "This is Christmas" in 1996 and "I Know" in
1998. The singer suffered a debilitating stroke in 2003, from which he never fully recovered. He
appeared via video at the 2004 Grammys, where he won four awards for his last album "Dance with
My Father," including Song of the Year. Vandross died on July 1, 2005.

ALWAYS AND FOREVER

Always and forever
Each moment with you
Is just like a dream to me
That somehow came true, yeah

And I know tomorrow
Will still be the same
'cause we got a life of love
That won't ever change and

Everyday love me your own special way
Melt all my heart away with a smile
Take time to tell me you really care
And we'll share tomorrow together
Ooh baby, I'll always love you forever

Ever, ever, ever
There'll always be sunshine
When I look at you
It's something I can't explain
Just the things that you do
If you get lonely
Call me and take
A second to give to me
That magic you make and

Everyday love me your own special way
Melt all my heart away with a smile
Take time to tell me you really care
And we'll share tomorrow together
Ooh baby, I'll always love you forever..



No comments:

Post a Comment